97 Gloucester Road Burrell Creek 2429 NSW
AWAY FROM CITY LIGHTS
Situated within an easy 10 minute drive from Wingham by tar sealed road this beautiful 37.5 acre property really must be inspected to fully appreciate the long list of features it has to offer. With a massive family home, separate granny flat, good shedding and usable land this property has been realistically priced and represents outstanding value for money.
• Massive ranch style four bedroom double home with wide wrap around verandahs.
• Enormous formal lounge room, formal dining room. Spacious family room adjoins country style timber kitchen & casual meals area.
• Second shower & toilet off laundry. High ceilings throughout entire home.
• Incredible screened in entertainment area ideal for BBQ's, parties etc.
• Fully self contained 1 bedroom granny flat has it's own bathroom, open plan living area and kitchen.
• Two large machinery sheds both have work shop areas off to the side. Cover for up to five vehicles.
• Stock yards with loading race. Covered storage area.
• Acreage is level to gently sloping and is mostly cleared, offers two large dams & internal paddocks. Fencing in good condition.
There are many more features to discover so why not arrange for your inspection? With such a convenient location to towns this great property would suit the active retiree or the growing family that would love to enjoy the country life while still being within a handy striking distance to towns for schooling, business and shopping.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Burrell Creek, NSW 2429 priced between $410,000 and $760,000