95 GIBRALTAR DRIVE Surfers Paradise QLD 4217
ARCHITECTURAL MASTERPIECE ON CAPRI WATERFRONT FOUR LEVEL, BREATH-TAKING SKYLINE VIEWS * ROOFTOP RETREAT * 6 CAR BASEMENT GARAGE * INTERNAL LIFT95 GIBRALTAR DRIVE, Surfers Paradise
The gourmet Caesarstone kitchen is equipped with integrated Miele appliances, including dual ovens, dishwasher, coffee machine, as well as induction and gas cooktops. The adjacent open plan living and dining area flow seamlessly to the tranquil al fresco waterfront entertainment spaces, merging the outside in through expansive glass stacking doors. A north-facing courtyard beautiful natural light to the formal lounge, dining area and the executive office at the front of the home.
The rooftop retreat is magnificent for entertaining, with breathtaking 360 degree views of the Gold Coast, an enclosed spacious living area, and chefs BBQ kitchenette. The king-sized master suite is true luxury with its marble ensuite, extensive walk-in wardrobe, and private balcony with impressive water and skyline views of Surfers Paradise. The three remaining bedrooms are well sized, one with marble ensuite, all with scenic views.
Additional features include; internal lift, basement garaging for 6 cars with a workshop, commercial size cool-room, serious fully equipped cinema , gymnasium, sauna, 23m lap pool, ducted and zoned air-conditioning, Dynalite remote control system, fireplace, timber floors, study, close proximity to the main river, generous pontoon, secure front gating and CCTV security cameras, and ample storage space.
Located in sought-after Isle of Capri, this majestic property is only minutes to Capri on Via Roma boutique shopping and dining, Surfers Paradise, state and private schools, and a selection of cafes and restaurants.
- 655sqm waterfront block with wide water and Surfers Paradise skyline views
- Basement garage for 6 cars, workshop, cool-room, pontoon, close to main river
- 23m lap pool, BBQ rooftop retreat with 360 degree views, multiple living spaces
- Stone kitchen with integrated Miele appliances, dual ovens and coffee machine
- Master suite with elegant marble ensuite and private balcony with stunning views
- Open plan living, formal lounge/dining, lift, cinema, sauna, gym, office and study
- Zoned alarm and air-conditioning, CCTV cameras, iPad controlled control system
- Sought-after location, cul-de-sac, close to Capri on Via Roma boutique shops
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Surfers Paradise, QLD 4217 priced between $3,700,000 and $6,800,000