95 Essex Street Wembley WA 6014
UNDER OFFER IN A WEEK...95 Essex Street, Wembley
A meticulous commitment to quality and painstakingly restored this builders own home bridges the gap from impeccable craftsmanship to modern day living.
An original 1930's home, extended in 2000 by a local boutique builder, it sits on an expansive 645sqm blue chip land holding in the heart of Wembley.
Stand out features to enjoy include :
- Fantastic open plan kitchen area fitted as you would imagine with top quality appliances, sleek stone tops and abundant storage with full depth cabinets
- Large master retreat with a superbly appointed ensuite complete with double vanities, shower and stone tops
- Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Original polished timber flooring throughout
- Ornate leadlight jarrah windows on both levels offer a seamless flow of character and style
- Soaring ceilings are finished with elaborate cornicing, stunning architraves and solid jarrah doors and frames dressed with period door furniture
- An outdoor entertainment area to impress fully functional outdoor kitchen area with fitted appliances and an opulent jarrah pitched alfresco ceiling covering the zone means catering for those large occasions is a breeze
-A luxuriously landscaped solar heated swimming pool and spa is nestled at the rear of the property
- Dual access super' garage with approximately 60sqm of space will offer abundant storage, workshop or hobby area options
- The piece de resistance' of this home undoubtedly lies in the basementa masterpiece in engineering this covert, well appointed extra living space will offer endless options. Currently set up as a lavish teenage retreat it offers an alternative area to entertain, to game, or just to set up that wine cellar/cigar humidor escape that you have always wanted...
- Upstairs there are three great sized bedrooms with fitted robes, a third living space, large bathroom, separate powder room and a north west facing balcony to capture that winter sun
- Automatic security gate at the front
- Delightfully landscaped front garden is accented by a beautiful formal water feature and established trees
- Fully insulated
- Auto reticulation to all garden areas front and back
- Alarmed and Cat 5 wiring to most areas
Stylish, abundant and generous in every regard, an exceptional lifestyle awaits.
Perth CBD: 3.6kms
Floreat Forum: 2.1kms
Floreat Tennis Club: 1.3kms
The Herdsman Fresh: 1.3kms
Lake Monger: 500m
Matthews Netball Centre: 1.3kms
Wembley Primary School: 550m
Wembley Cafe Strip: 900m
LAND SIZE: 645sqm approx
INTERNAL SIZE: 513 sq m
WATER RATES: $1,451.99 p/a approx
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Wembley, WA 6014 priced between $1,300,000 and $2,300,000