94 Medley Avenue Liverpool NSW 2170
ONE OF A KIND AND A DUAL INCOME94 Medley Avenue, Liverpool
The main residence offers three-bedrooms, 2 with built-in robes, a light-filled living room with air-conditioning and a dining space with quality timber flooring throughout, a modern bathroom, a large laundry with a second bathroom. A true entertainers ceasar stone kitchen with gas cooking leads to a covered outdoor alfresco dining area overlooking a beautifully manicured garden perfect for entertaining friends and family.
The Granny Flat has been recently renovated and offers one generous sized bedroom and a separate light filled living area with air conditioning, timber flooring, a modern bathroom, an as new Caesar stone kitchen with laundry. The private entrance with its own driveway and carport and a low maintenance private garden makes it feel like a real home.
Created to make the most of the large block and central location this versatile property is located in Orange Grove Estate across the road from the picturesque Reservoir Park and close to schools, the Westfield Liverpool and Grove Homemaker Centre.
• 3 bedrooms 2 with built-in robes,
• 2 bathrooms
• Caesar-stone kitchen with gas cooking and stainless steel appliances
• Fully-fenced yard
• Close to schools, shops and public transport
• Currently rented for $520 per week
• Alarm & remote security window shutters
• Self- contained and separately metered
• 1 bedroom
• Air conditioning
• Modern bathroom
• As new Ceasar stone kitchen
• Private driveway and carport
• Enclosed low maintenance garden
• Fully fenced
• Currently rented for $290 per week
* Water $168 p/q
* Council $394.01 p/q
* 562.8 sqm
- Sat, 9th Sep2:00PM+
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- 562.8m² Virtual Tour:Click to view
Other FeaturesClose to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden,Secure Parking,Polished Timber Floor
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Liverpool, NSW 2170 priced between $600,000 and $1,110,000