9/22 Railway Parade Blacktown NSW 2148
Desirable Property in Cul-de-sac Location9/22 Railway Parade, Blacktown
IMPRESSIVE FREESTANDING TOWNHOUSE WITH ATTRACTIVE STREET FRONTAGE AND SITUATED IN A CONVENIENT LOCATION
- Spacious and practical floorplan; total size is 234sqm
- Very low strata levies $336 per quarter
- Perfect North/East aspect with private leafy outlook
- Large windows throughout and no common walls allow plenty of natural sunlight, privacy and cross ventilation
- Large double garage with internal access
- Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Close to railway station,shops,public transport and schools; Blacktown West Public School approximately 420 metres away
- The flooring consists of attractive laminated floor-boards and tiles to the living area/wet areas
- Delightful, private & separate kitchen with GAS cooking, granite bench-tops, plenty of cupboard space, dishwasher
- Includes a large window with views to the communal park that is within the complex
- Four generous sized bedrooms, all with built-ins. The spacious master bedroom includes a large walk-in robe and ensuite
- Downstairs includes a practical 3rd toilet/guest toilet
- Private North/East facing courtyard
- Boutique development of only 9 townhouses
- Sat, 21st Oct 1:35PM – 2:10PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Blacktown, NSW 2148 priced between $420,000 and $780,000