92 Kent Street New Farm QLD 4005
Prime Location Renovator with Exciting Development Potential92 Kent Street, New Farm
It is what it is and it is beautiful, an unpolished blue chip diamond. How will you make it shine? Explore the many renovation and development possibilities and you will uncover the brilliance by creating a plan to deliver an exciting architectural renewal that New Farm deserves and appreciates.
Development potential exists due to the LMR zoning and primary land use as a guest house or private hotel. A myriad of options, subject to council approval of course, include redevelopment into a luxury residence, multiple residences, townhouses, apartments, boutique hotel or guest house.
- Floor plan available
- 513sqm of prime New Farm land
- Primary Land Use: Guest house/ Private hotel
- QPP-LMR2 - Low Medium Density Residential (2 or 3 Storey Mix) Zone
- Under 1km to CBD with easy access to river walk and bikeways
- Short walk to New Farm cafes, shopping, restaurants, bars
- Stroll to James St precinct, Gas Works precinct and Fortitude Valley
- Short walk to New Farm Park and Howard Smith Wharf Development
- 100m to IGA Marketplace grocery store, deli and bakery.
- Long term investment potential
While the home is a renovator it makes a spacious 5 bedroom residence with multiple living spaces and additional rooms. Testament to this roomy design is it's current use as a comfortable share house with 6 rooms tenanted separately.
The outstanding location of this property boasts convenient access to iconic New Farm lifestyle. Positioned just a stones throw from shopping, eateries, bars river walks and the Brisbane CBD. The old adage of "location, location, location" definitely applies here.
The owners have committed to the sale and our instructions are clear. We are selling! Please contact your exclusive agent Peter McDonald for more information.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in New Farm, QLD 4005 priced between $900,000 and $1,700,000