9/1 Henry Lawson Walk East Perth WA 6004
LOCATION - LIFESTYLE - VIEWS9/1 Henry Lawson Walk, East Perth
Spacious 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom (plus separate powder room) apartment located in the highly desirable complex The Gallery of just 24 unique apartments built in 1999 by Janet Holmes A Court, situated on the Inlet along prestigious Henry Lawson Walk.
Whilst in its original condition this apartment has been delicately cared for and is perfect for immediate possession.
Should you wish to renovate you're but one step away from perfection as the position and design are faultless.
Two terraces offer low-maintenance entertaining with pleasant street and inlet views and beyond to the picturesque Swan River and lush parklands.
The apartment also includes a personal storeroom and secure under-cover parking for two cars.
Designed for an easy lifestyle you simply need to move in and embrace the river walks or stroll across the iconic Claisebrook suspension bridge to take in the views of the spectacular new stadium on your way to waterfront cafes, restaurants and local speciality shops in The Cove precinct.
Take the free CAT bus into the city or catch the train from the nearby Claisebrook Train Station. Walk to Burswood, Belmont Park and the Perth Stadium via the new pedestrian bridge, or to the WACA, Gloucester Park, NIB Stadium, Trinity Grammar and the upcoming Waterbank Marina. Enjoy the cycle tracks to Maylands, East Victoria Park, the city and beyond.
Buy in time for the opening of the new Perth Stadium.
Features include but not limited to:
• LARGE open plan living and meals area.
• Galley style kitchen with stone bench tops, gas cooktop and stainless steel appliances.
• Spacious master bedroom with 2 large BIRs, Ensuite and Balcony view to the River & Casino
• Luxurious marble-tiled en-suite with bath and vanity, separate powder room
• Two secondary bedrooms with BIR, one with balcony, both with Inlet Views
• Second bathroom with bath, shower and double vanity.
• Separate Powder room.
• Polished herring bone parquetry timber floors at the entry and corridors.
• Reverse-cycle air-conditioning.
• Foxtel connection.
• Tandem car-bay for two cars and lockable storeroom.
• Secure Gated complex with Video Intercom entry and lift to underground car-park.
• Stroll to waterfront cafes, restaurants, parks.
• Walk to the new Perth Stadium.
• Watch the boats cruise down the river or take the water taxi to Ku-De Ta and Elizabeth Quay.
• Just add your personal touches and make this home your own!
• Internal 131sqm (as per title) Balcony 22sqm Carpark 25sqm Store 3sqm Total 181sqm
• Council Rates $2260pa
• Water $1215pa
• Strata $975.35pq
• Sinking Fund $325.15pq
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in East Perth, WA 6004 priced between $630,000 and $1,170,000