90 Sydenham Road Doubleview 6018 WA
SOLD PRIOR TO SET DATE!
VERY STRONG CAMPAIGN WITH MULTIPLE OFFERS AND DISAPPOINTED BUYERS.
If you have a similar property in the area and are looking at selling, please contact me for a discreet confidential chat with potentially selling your property off market!
For the first time in almost 50 years, since the family home was built has this property become available to purchase. It is now time for the next generation to fulfill their dreams that may include renovation, extending or maybe even starting again. The kids that grew up in this home have said their goodbyes and it's now time for the next family. The location here is no doubt the key, with easy access to the city and the beach and walking distance to Jackadder Lake Reserve , Woodlands Shopping Precinct, Hale School and Holy Rosary Primary. With a massive added bonus of potential inland and city views from a double storey construction.
What an amazing opportunity to purchase a classic free standing Australian family home in a very desirable and sought after location. Effortlessly adapting to the evolving needs of a growing family this solid brick and tile home is ready to be brought into a new era with a generous 708 sqm block. The existing three-bedroom residence provides an abundance of opportunities for investors, families or the renovator.
The single level house incorporates timber floors throughout the original home with the light filled lounge/ dining including exposed polished timber floors an ornate ceiling, bookcase and decorative mantle. The kitchen is generous in size with ample cupboard and bench space, gas cooking, wall oven and large breakfast bar overlooking the second living zone addition that can be incorporated as a family room, games or kid zone. The three bedrooms are complete with carpets and robes in two and sizable windows creating an abundance of natural light. The bathroom has a separate bath, shower and vanity with the separate toilet off the internal laundry which includes a linen press.
Outside is a fantastic place to relax with a patio/outdoor entertaining area accessible from the family room which overlooks a secluded rear yard surrounded by established, landscaped gardens and lawn. Other features include a carport and garden shed at the rear of the property
Features that will impress:
- Potential panoramic inland and city views from a double storey
- Timber floors throughout the original property
- Spacious kitchen with gas cooking and breakfast bar
- Large living area with ornate ceilings
- Family/rumpus room addition
- Three bedrooms with robes or desks
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Internal laundry with linen press
- Ducted evaporative air cooling system
- Patio/pergola outdoor entertaining area
- Single carport and garden shed
- Established landscaped, reticulated gardens
The lifestyle it offers:
- 11 km Perth CBD
- 3.7 km Scarborough Beach
- 3.1 km Stirling Train & Bus Station
- 1.2 km Jackadder Lake Reserve
- 900 m Woodlands Shopping Center
- 200 m Local bus stop
- 5.0 km Wembley Golf Course
- 3.7 km Karrinyup Shopping Center
- 2.6 km Westfield Innaloo
- 500 m Holy Rosary Primary School
- 900m Woodlands Primary School
- 2.8 km Hale School (main entrance)
- 2.0 km Churchlands Senior High School
For further details or to register your interest please contact Gareth Drummond on 0417 969 473 or email@example.com.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Doubleview, WA 6018 priced between $560,000 and $1,040,000