9 Water Stone Cove Point Cook VIC 3030
Grand entertainer in premier position9 Water Stone Cove, Point Cook
- Four spacious bedrooms each with walk in robes, the colossal sized main bedroom suite also comes complete with retreat space and luxurious en suite incorporating dual basins and oversized shower.
- Well-appointed kitchen complete with stainless steel cooking appliances including dual Blanco under bench ovens, 900mm gas cooktop and range hood, glass splash back, an abundance of storage and cupboard space, pantry and breakfast bench for casual meals.
- Versatile living spaces including formal lounge and dining area upon entry, central living hub comprising meals and family area with floating timber floors, rumpus room and study/home office.
- Sliding doors lead out to a sensational enclosed alfresco entertaining room which then has another set of sliding doors leading out to the spacious backyard complete with artificial turf.
- 40 squares of living including garage (approx) set on 645m2 block (approx).
- Complete with luxury features including remote control double garage with internal access, downstairs powder room, separate laundry with access to side yard, ducted heating, evaporative cooling, down lights, alarm system, front and rear landscaped gardens, and more.
Located about 26 km from Melbourne's CBD in Sanctuary Lakes with estate security monitoring, this home is a short drive to the waterfront Village Centre with shopping and dining options, and Sanctuary Lakes Shopping Centre with supermarkets, restaurants and retailers. Plus there's optional membership to the golf course and Resort Club with club house, gym, tennis courts and swimming pool.
Note. All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Point Cook, VIC 3030 priced between $490,000 and $910,000