9 Walliabup Way Bibra Lake 6163 WA
SOLD AFTER FIRST HOME OPEN!
So very special, and booming with all of those special little extras you just can't get enough of, you will want to get your hands on this one before someone else does! A real entertainer, guests will marvel at every corner of this home, from the exquisite open plan living area fit for royalty, to the bi-fold windows as you serve your guests from the kitchen to the alfresco. Weekends will be a pleasure, as you make the most of the 6km of bush and parkland at your doorstep with a morning stroll or workout... not to mention relaxing after a tough day in your very own spa bath! If it's features you're after, and a lifestyle that many will envy, you've found the right place. Get in touch today, and don't delay in making this home yours!
- Welcoming and large front door and entry
- Carpeted Master Bedroom with vaulted ceiling, built in wardrobe, and en-suite with
floor to ceiling tiles
- Carpeted Minor Bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Second Bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and Spa Bath
- Spectacular Eastern States Black Butt Timber flooring throughout
- Lounge Room with vaulted ceiling
- Over 40 LED lights
- Beautiful Open Plan Kitchen / Meals / Living
- Kitchen with Electric Cook Top, Stainless Steel Double Oven, Granite Bench Tops
with Breakfast Bar, Plus Built in Wine Rack
- Separate Study
- Large Laundry with Bountiful Cupboard and Bench Space
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Glazed Bristle roofing
- Westral shutter at the front of the house
- Bore / Reticulation
- Double garage with rear access
- Aggregate stone drive way and path to the front door
- Perfectly manicured gardens
- Upstairs Attic for storage
- Double glazed front windows
- Garage access to rear yard
- Exquisite and Elegant Alfresco under main roof with Downlights
- Bifold windows that serves the outdoor entertaining area from the kitchen
- NBN Passing
- 706sqm Block
Located close to North or South freeway access, just 7km from the beautiful Port Coogee Beach, 15km from the Perth CBD, Public Transport, Schools, Shopping, and with 6km of bush and parkland at your doorstep. Book your private inspection of this magnificent property NOW with Spiro Mallis!
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Bibra Lake, WA 6163 priced between $490,000 and $910,000