9 Traviston Way Burrum Heads QLD 4659
The Requirements - You Dare to Expect9 Traviston Way, Burrum Heads
A home of exceptional quality, 2 years old, contemporary in design, fixtures and fittings of the highest standard, attention to detail is exceptional.
- Brick Veneer & Colour bond roofing, Double internal access garaging, large alfresco dining / entertaining, exposed aggregate dual access driveway and paving. On 830m2 perfectly located to capitalize on all of the benefits of Sea side living.
- Colour bond steel framed shed 6m x 9m x 3.5m approx with bathroom and toilet. (door is 4m wide and 3100mm open height).
- Boat or Caravan port 3m x 9m x 3.5m approx.
- The floors in the garage, shed and carport are epoxy
- In-ground Salt water pool, self cleaning, 3.4m x 9m approx, thermostatically controlled solar heating system, permanent shade over via secure pergola style roofing.
- High ceilings (9ft), and light neutral colour scheme combine creating the perfect mix of comfort and majesty.
- Kitchen is amazing, stone bench top with waterfall finish, Island bench, 2 drawer dishwasher, walk in Pantry with bench and cupboards (butlers), 2nd pantry within the kitchen itself, 5 burner gas cooking with range-hood and electric oven.
- Bathroom and ensuite are both aesthetically pleasing and practical, floor to ceiling tiles, powder room twin vanity, level shower entry, no glass screens, stylish and easy to clean.
- Bedrooms are well proportioned the master is fit for a king with plenty of space, walk in robe and awesome ensuite including deep bath.
- 2nd Bedroom, also has built in study nook & desk, built in robe, inverter Split system air conditioning & ceiling fan.
- 3rd bedroom is idea for a multiple of uses, i.e. Media room & Guest room.
Many Other feature: Town Water, Tank Water 2 x 10,000 ltrs approx, fish cleaning station, under roof alfresco entertaining area with bar & screened for comfort, 5kw solar power, 3 toilets,3 showers, security screens & doors, ceiling fans, fully fenced and gated.
Constantly sort but rarely found, the owners circumstance has changed and it's suddenly time to move on, realistically priced! Value to be had at nearly $100,000 below cost.
Call today and book your inspection.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
- Air Conditioning
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment
- Pay TV
- Pool (In Ground)
- Remote Garage
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Rumpus Room
- Secure Parking
- Split System Air Conditioning
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Burrum Heads, QLD 4659 priced between $390,000 and $720,000