9 Springbrook Parade Idalia QLD 4811
SIZE - SPACE - LIFESTYLE9 Springbrook Parade, Idalia
The kitchen is exceptional with Caesarstone benchtops two ovens plus a convection microwave, induction hot plates, gas hob and a builtin Miele coffee machine. There is a large amount of storage with a pull out and corner pantry, multiple draws and numerous power points.
- Franke sink with extendable tap, chopping board & filtered water, hot and chilled water available from the Zip HydroTap
- Double fridge space with water outlet.
- The Kitchen is designed with a view to external entertaining and large family gatherings
- The dining area is next to the kitchen and can be sectioned off from the main living area via large bi-fold doors
- Living room features home networking technology with StarServe and surround sound throughout the home
- C-bus lighting system
- Natural light flow through breezes
The feature timber stairs lead to the second level and the light streams across the stairway from the feature windows
- Five bedrooms
- The master is spacious with two balconies,en suite with spa and separate shower. The extra large walk in wardrobe features Elfa shelving as do all built-ins and storage areas
- The remaining four bedrooms are all large with mirrored built-ins
- The main bathroom ventilated with timber louvres with separate bath and shower plus a large vanity sits next to the powder room for convenience
- Double garage has extra space it can accommodate two cars with extra room for two motor bikes; and has a separate additional roller door lock-up storage area. The garage opens to the main house hallway and laundry plus a private drying courtyard through a glass door. A powder room is located next to this area.
- Externally all paved areas feature Fremantle stone tiles that hold no heat, keeping the exterior of the home cool all year round
- Gas and water are both connected externally for entertaining
This fully tiled home features a ducted Vacu-Maid system, Crimsafe screening, a security system and is fully air-conditioned - all designed for your easy living lifestyle.
The location is exceptional within walking distance to the Fairfield Precinct with an excellent deli, bakery, coffee shop and restaurants
- Minutes to major shopping,City centres, Lavarack Barracks and Hospitals
- Several schooling options of Primary,Secondary and Day Care
This marvellous home with its numerous features is available for you to inspect please call for a viewing.
- Sat, 29th Oct 11:30AM – 12:00PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Idalia, QLD 4811 priced between $390,000 and $720,000