9 Sovereign Drive Thornlie WA 6108
A Family Home-Run!9 Sovereign Drive, Thornlie
- Spacious Master Bedroom with Walk-in Robe and Ensuite
- 3 Additional Bedrooms, All with Built-in Robes
- Formal Lounge & Dining Area
- Big U-Shaped Kitchen with Dual Oven, Gas Cooktop and plenty of Bench and Cupboard Space
- Separate Games Room
- Good Size Laundry with Plenty of Bench Space
- Evaporative Air-Conditioning
- Gas Bayonet
- Great Outdoor Entertaining Area with Below Ground Pool
- Beautifully Manicured Gardens
- Bore Reticulation
- 16 Solar Panels with 3kw Invertor
- 768m2 Block
Tucked away in a quiet, family-friendly street, you'll be hard pressed to find a better home and lifestyle package for your family. Located in the South Thornlie Primary zone, you'll also have the choice of the nearby Sacred Heart Primary school, as well as Thornlie Senior High school. It's just a 5-mintue drive to do your shopping at either Forest Lakes Forum or Maddington Central. The Thornlie Train Station is just a short drive away or you can jump on one of the multiple bus routes running along Warton and Spencer Roads.
Don't miss your chance to own this wonderful family home. Contact Jeff Hasluck today to arrange your inspection.
Mallison Real Estate- Canning Vale
Shop E34 Livingston Marketplace
Cnr Ranford Road & Nicholson Road
Canning Vale WA 6155
Information Disclaimer: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believe to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries and rely on their own personal judgement about the information included. Mallison Real Estate and its employees accepts no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document by a client.
- Sun, 22nd Oct 1:45PM – 2:30PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Thornlie, WA 6108 priced between $350,000 and $650,000