9 Robertson Place Fig Tree Pocket QLD 4069
AN EXCEPTIONAL LIFESTYLE9 Robertson Place, Fig Tree Pocket
With a strong indoor-outdoor connection the 3 living areas and the large alfresco entertaining area all provide a wonderful space for family and friends to gather. Nestled into landscaped gardens the sparkling pool overlooks the Brisbane River and the purpose-built cricket pitch will provide hours of fun.
If you choose to entertain indoors, the kitchen has an endless list of quality features, generous benches and storage space, all designed to spoil, with double ovens, 6 burner cook top and enough room for everyone at the breakfast bar.
Our climate invites us to open our homes to the great outdoors, this stunning family home on 1,934 sqm of elevated land is fanned by breezes from the river and offers a high level of privacy, just 10km from the CBD this dream property does exist and it can be yours.
- 1,934sqm of land (nearly half an acre)
- 3 multi-use' internal living areas will suit a growing family, the layout allows for easy parental supervision both indoors and out
- 4 generous bedrooms with ample storage and great separation
- 2 bathrooms, the main bedroom has a luxurious en-suite and 2 walk in robes
- Home office, built-in, a spacious quiet workplace
- Built in 2002 and recently refurbished, this home is in immaculate condition
- Sparkling pool, fenced landscaped gardens, cricket pitch, BBQ gazebo
- Kitchen has double ovens, 6 burner gas cooktop with perfect flame control and a wok burner, dishwasher, walk in pantry, spacious breakfast bar, and generous storage
- Ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air conditioning, ducted vacuum system
- 44,000 litres rainwater tanks, 5kw solar system
- 3 car garage with sealed floor and storage
- Crimsafe security screens to all bedrooms and living areas
Be part of the fabulous Fig Tree Pocket lifestyle with abundant parks, schools, walking and cycle tracks along the river, playgrounds and childcare facilities. The bus is just 150m away. Less than 10 minutes by car will take you to the vibrant shopping precincts of Indooroopilly, DFO and Kenmore, all offering diverse shopping and dining experiences. Freeway arterial links provide a quick commute to the CBD.
Close to Schools,Close to Transport,Formal Lounge,Crimsafe security screens
- Sat, 19th Aug 2:00PM – 3:00PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Fig Tree Pocket, QLD 4069 priced between $1,300,000 and $2,300,000