9 Phoebe Street Balmain NSW 2041
Gracious waterfront sanctuary with scope9 Phoebe Street, Balmain
- Four bedrooms, oversized main with classic harbour-view balcony
- Sun-soaked living and dining spaces with lacework balcony and views
- Two roomy bathrooms, one heritage-style complete with a bath
- Solid timber gas kitchen with exposed brick walls and tiled benchtops
- Level lawn to the water's edge, sandstone-flagged pathways and patio
- Original floorboards, fireplaces, high ceilings, ceiling fans, b/ins
- Walk to Birchgrove Public School, Dawn Fraser Baths and cafes
- Sat, 23rd Sep 11:30AM – 12:00PM +
- Tue, 26th Sep 5:45PM – 6:15PM +
- Sat, 30th Sep 11:30AM – 12:00PM +
- Tue, 3rd Oct 5:45PM – 6:15PM +
- Sat, 7th Oct 11:30AM – 12:00PM +
- Tue, 10th Oct 5:45PM – 6:15PM +
- Sat, 14th Oct 8:30AM – 9:00AM +
- Sat, 14th Oct9:00AM+
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Balmain, NSW 2041 priced between $3,200,000 and $5,900,000