9 Oakmont Crescent Albany Creek 4035 QLD
LOVELY "COUNTRY CLUB" LOWSET WITH POOL
If location is important to you, then this delightful home in the ever popular "Country Club" estate in Albany Creek could be just the one for you. Boasting 4 bedrooms, ensuite, study, cosy formal lounge with fireplace, large open plan dining/living/kitchen (air con) and a 2 car lock up with concreted parking pad for extra parking. Good separation of the living areas creates a 'kids zone' and a 'parents zone' for comfortable family living.
The outdoor covered "al fresco" area is very private and overlooks the sparkling in ground pool and flows directly off the open plan area, making entertaining a breeze with easy access to the kitchen. New paint and carpet, plus the renovated kitchen gives the home a lovely modern feel.
Albany Hills primary school is literally a 'stones' throw to the rear entrance of the school and the city bus, local child care centre, coffee shop and local supermarket are just a short stroll away, plus all other amenities within a short distance.
Quality homes abound in this estate which has always held it's popularity and the proximity to all things has made this a sought after location to live in. Welcome to your new home - be quick for this one!!!
* 4 Bedrooms (main with air con)
* Formal lounge with open fireplace
* Large open plan dining/living/kitchen (air con)
* Covered "Al fresco"
* Private in ground pool with waterfall feature
* New carpet and paint
* Renovated modern kitchen with composite granite benchtops
* 2 Car lock up with extra car parking pad
* Stones throw to Albany Hills Primary School
* Short stroll to child care, city bus, coffee shop and local supermarket
* All other amenities within short distance
Contact Vicki Harper 0417 771 397
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Albany Creek, QLD 4035 priced between $460,000 and $850,000