9 Muttonbird Street Calamvale QLD 4116
YOUNG FAMILIES, RETIREES OR INVESTORS DELIGHT! Open For Inspection This Saturday From 9:30 -10:00 AM9 Muttonbird Street, Calamvale
It offers a relaxing lifestyle in a highly sort after location, within walking distance to city bus stop, in the catchment for Calamvale Community College and minutes driving distance to dining at restaurants, shopping centres such as Sunnybank Hills Shopping Town, Calamvale Marketplace and Calamvale Plaza.
The home presents great condition throughout. The open-plan living and dining room have nice tiles and timber floors. They are separate from a good kitchen with plenty of cabinetry, dishwasher and quality appliances.
Other features include:
• 3 built-in bedrooms
• Air-conditioned master bedroom has an ensuite, walk-in wardrobe and also opens out onto the patio to enjoy breezes
• Timber flooring in all bedrooms
• Roomy air-conditioned main living area
• Freshly painted inside
• Restored roof
• Security screens throughout
• Alarm system
• Quality curtains
• 3 separate covered patios that allow you to enjoy beautiful morning sunlight or entertaining family & guests
• A beautiful undercover outdoor complete with a massive south facing private deck for relaxing and enjoying cool breezes
• Low maintenance living
• 450 m2 fully fenced block in a quiet street
This very affordable home presents itself as the ideal chance for young families, downsizers or an excellent investment opportunity for investors. Don't miss out!
For further information please contact Son Luong on 0403 277 851
- Sat, 19th Aug 9:30AM – 10:00AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Calamvale, QLD 4116 priced between $380,000 and $700,000