9 Mccavanagh Street Bargara QLD 4670
Front row to the News Year's Eve fireworks at Neilson's Beach9 Mccavanagh Street, Bargara
9 McCavanagh Street at Bargara Beach is a very special piece of property!
Check out these features and benefits of this exciting site:
- It's Medium Density Residential Zoning yes you could develop OR you can just build a lovely home!
- It's just a short stroll across parkland to the best patrolled swimming beach in the region Neilsons Beach, home to our Bargara Beach Surf Life Saving Club and home to the Sea Bean Coffee Spot! Imagine a walk, yoga, stand-up paddleboard, swim & coffee on the beach!
- Faces peaceful parkland with sea views from upper levels of your building (you can watch the ships come in through the heads),
- Cool sea breezes in the summer and right throughout the year,
- Walking distance to shops, restaurants, cafes, sports clubs and hotel,
- Large, level, regular shaped 814 square meter size ready and ripe to build on,
- Quiet street location with good access but no passing traffic,
- Modern quality adjacent buildings and quiet neighbourhood,
If you have been eyeing the Queensland coastline for the next Hot spot, you will have come across beautiful Bargara Beach. The area is primed for the next positive movement in the property market along the Queensland coastline.
We have the quintessential Queensland lifestyle, perfect year round climate, strong regional services and facilities, affordable housing and close proximity to Bundaberg and capital city of Brisbane. Our lifestyle features the best of water activities swimming, scuba diving, fishing, boating. With a climate on the same parallel of Hawaii, need we say more?
This site is absolutely prime for development. Either look at the existing proposed plans drawn for the site or choose your own development plans (Subject to Council Approval). Proposed plans include 4 smart townhouses. What a bonus!
The site overlooks open park lands with northern views to the Neilson's Beach headlands and the Pacific Ocean beyond. Life would be easy here with walking distance to three sandy swimming beaches, beach-side yoga, 24/7 YMCA Gymnasium, Woolworths and Aldi at the shopping centre, fabulous variety of shops, restaurants and hotel of Bargara CBD, Golf and Bowls.
No mucking around now this is a prime property and will be sold so do not even hesitate for a moment or someone else will buy it. Do yourself a favour you will be kicking yourself in a few years if you do not act soon in Bargara Beach. Doesn't matter what is happening in the world, Bargara Beach is still the place to be this century.
Call your Exclusive Bargara Beach real estate property specialist - Le-Anne Allan on 0417-775718 or email to [email protected]
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Bargara QLD, 4670
More property from Richardson & Wrench Beach, Coral Cove & Burnett Heads Bargara
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Bargara, QLD 4670 priced between $240,000 and $450,000