9 Leviathan Court Anula NT 0812
Family Darwin Elevated within a Balinese Oasis9 Leviathan Court, Anula
- Superb flow from indoor living to the beautiful private landscaped garden. Louvers throughout for excellent cross flow breezes, large patio and french doors, plus split air conditioning throughout.
- Large fully fenced undercover entertaining leads straight out to pool and artistic outdoor shower. Very convenient stairs (with coded gate) lead from pool/undercover area to the upstairs rear veranda and into home. This makes indoor/outdoor and upstairs/downstairs entertaining incredibly easy and still safe for young children.
- Plenty of space for family and friends to gather during the wet on the vast troppo inspired rear veranda overlooking the pool and garden.
- Both the en-suite and main bathroom have been completely renovated with luxurious floor to ceiling tiles. The upstairs main bathroom has double sinks plus a seperate toilet room.
- All 3 bedrooms upstairs have lovely garden views along with built-in robes, split AC and have been freshly painted.
- The downstairs 4th bedroom/guest suite has large custom built robes, mounted TV, beautiful relaxing garden views and spacious renovated en-suite.
- Bright and airy open plan kitchen looks out to the rear and front verandas, the living/dining and uplifting views. With gas cooking, dishwasher, plenty of cupboard space and a large bench with breakfast bar - preparing meals and entertaining can be a joy.
- Large shed, paved pathways, automatic irrigation, plenty of undercover storage room under house, grassed areas for play plus fenced backyard and fully fenced front yard makes life easy with kids and pets.
- Thatched roof Bali Hut with power provides a cooling spot for yoga and quiet contemplation or lazing around with a coffee or drinks. Additionally, children adore for creative play.
- Fantastically central neighbourhood moments to Marrara sports, Casuarina Coastal Reserve and shopping, CDU, etc. Nearby is the fabulously upgraded Anula Playground with flying fox plus the vibrant and trendy Malak Organic Marketplace on Saturdays.
-A quintessential Darwin flair is provided with the beautiful rich floorboards, soaring veranda roof lines, and corrugated iron elements. These all blend beautifully with the soothing Balinese garden elements to create an absolutely wonderful family home to enjoy for many, many years to come.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Anula, NT 812 priced between $460,000 and $850,000