9 Knowlman Avenue Pymble 2073 NSW
SOLD BY DAVID BEVERIDGE!!!
Luxury east-side entertainer, easy care living!
Distinguished by its prime north facing, east-side setting, this luxury residence epitomises the very finest in low maintenance lifestyle living. Architecturally inspiring with a flawless indoor and outdoor flow, it delivers three levels of impeccable interiors, faultlessly arranged and beautifully appointed with high-end, quality finishes. Delivering a private retreat, it boasts stunning gardens and outdoor spaces created by Jamie Durie's award winning team at Patio' and light drenched interiors that are engaging all year round. Offering wide appeal, it rests walking distance to the bus, Gordon Rail and shops and is within the Gordon East Public School catchment.
• Open flow living and dining areas with gas fireplace
• Stone wrapped gourmet gas kitchen, island bench, Miele appliances
• A wall of bi-folds merges the indoors with the alfresco spaces
• Outdoor kitchen, vast alfresco terraces, pond, electric awning
• Custom fitted study, master with luxe ensuite opens to the terrace
• All beds with robes, lower level 4th bed or media room/gym
• Internal access DLUG, abundant storage, private rear terrace
• C-bus, surround sound, ducted a/c & vacuum, alarm, powder room
• Black butt timber floors, high vaulted ceilings
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Pymble, NSW 2073 priced between $1,300,000 and $2,500,000