9 Kilpatrick Street Kooringal 2650 NSW
Offering plenty of potential, this light and airy home is a welcoming space for those who enjoy entertaining
- the practical light-filled kitchen is the ideal place to engage, converse and entertain while overlooking the spacious open plan lounge and dining area
- comprising three generous bedrooms, all with built-in robes, and a central main bathroom that is neatly appointed
- the spacious main enjoys a sunny aspect and access to the paved open air entertaining area
- the alfresco is the ideal place to entertain friends on long summer evenings or bask in the sun with your morning coffee
- a single lock-up carport provides convenient off street car accommodation and there is excellent underhouse storage
- seasonal comfort is assured with ducted gas heating and ducted evaporative cooling
- a convenient location on a corner block, it's only a short drive to the centre of town and close to schooling and shops
- rental potential of $320 per week with an expected annual rental return of 5.5%
Private and cosy in a handy Kooringal location, this home is a great opportunity for first home buyers and astute investors alike
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Vendor believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Kooringal, NSW 2650 priced between $210,000 and $390,000