9 Kellar Place Bellevue WA 6056
Home Open Sunday 20th August 4:00PM - 4:30PM9 Kellar Place, Bellevue
High elevated block with a fully renovated 4 bedroom home and large carpeted lounge room off the foyer entrance leading to a spacious kitchen/dining with all new appliances and a large bay window overlooking the beautiful manicured lawn and gardens.
This home is move in ready for you to relax in a huge outdoor entertaining area, or chill out in the hot tub surrounded by Iron Bark Timber decking sipping on your favourite drink admiring your low maintenance garden.
* Master bedroom with walk in robe
* Bedrooms 2 and 3 with built in robes
* 4th bedroom or study
* Lounge has recessed fire place and Gas Bayonet
* Separate study furnished with all the necessary connection points for a modern home office
* Modern kitchen with new dishwasher, electric oven with side opening door, 4 burner gas hotplate, large pantry generous space for fridge.
* New modern bathroom
* Large laundry
* Separate toilet
* Hard wired smoke alarms
* Ducted air conditioning
* Ducted gas heating unit
* Expansive wrap around covered patio featuring iron bark timber decking
* Recessed huge hot tub
* Retractable cafe blinds above decking for summer and winter comfort
* 2 Hammock swinging chairs
* Electric tilter roller door on drive through garage
* Large high ceiling powered workshop floor area 7.5m x 5m
* Garden shed 3m x 3m
* Reticulated garden
Your new home is located 3Km to Midland Gate shopping complex, railway and bus terminals, new hospital, numerous cafes and restaurants, 2 Km to Roe Highway interchange, 15 minute drive to domestic and international airports, and surrounded by Swan Valley tourist precinct, Historic Guildford, Darlington, Glen Forrest and Swan View.
For more information contact Kevin Mangini today!
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Bellevue, WA 6056 priced between $290,000 and $540,000