9 Jago Street Salisbury 5108 SA
Immaculate 4 Bedroom Home with Beautiful Gardens and Outdoor Entertaining:
Nestled in the heart of Salisbury close to all of all of the local amenities is this gorgeous family home just waiting for its new owners to move in with nothing to do. Only an inspection will emphasize the sheer amount money of blood, sweat and tears that have gone into maintaining the house to keep it in the immaculate condition it is in today. The home is packed full of features including:
- 4 spacious bedrooms (3 bedrooms with built in robes and 3 with ceiling fans)
- Stunning kitchen that has recently been upgraded featuring ample cupboard and bench space, dishwasher, recessed fridge space and gorgeous floor tiles.
- Open tiled living areas include the large lounge and dining areas with beautiful downlights.
- Sparkling bathroom with separate toilet.
- Roller shutters and tinting to front windows and doors allowing for privacy and security.
- Ducted Evaporative air conditioning and gas heating ensure that you are comfortable year round.
- Laundry with easy access to the rear yard and large storage cupboard.
- Alarm system with the ability to be monitored.
- Beautiful lawn area surrounded by lush gardens allowing stunning privacy and tranquility in your own back yard.
- Amazing outdoor entertaining area with massive A pitched pergola perfect for all year round outdoor entertaining with friends and family.
- Ample undercover carport parking behind secure roller door as well as a lock up garage/workshop.
- Toolsheds to keep the handyman happy.
- Large allotment of approximately 720sqm.
These are just some of the many features that this beautiful home has. Only an inspection will show how immaculate the home is, for your private inspection or more information don't hesitate to contact Steve Spurling.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Salisbury, SA 5108 priced between $240,000 and $440,000