9 Jackson Street Clayfield QLD 4011
CLAYFIELD CHARM & CONVENIENCE9 Jackson Street, Clayfield
The beautiful, light interiors are welcoming with traditional fretwork, VJ walls, high ceilings and ornate joinery, elegant lighting and polished Hoop Pine floors throughout the main living and bedrooms.
Everyday living spaces are combined for all your dining and lounging pleasure with a largely open-plan area connecting all key rooms including French doors opening to the front verandah. These lovely rooms have a powerful air conditioner for temperature control yet capture through-breezes year-round from the various windows and doorways.
A neatly appointed kitchen has an appealing layout with ample cabinetry including overhead storage and alcove and has quality appliances offering gas cooktop, dishwasher, oven and rangehood.
Three alluring bedrooms provide every comfort with ceiling fans, shutters and built-in wardrobes and the added extra of air conditioning to the heavenly master.
The updated bathroom and laundry spaces are very modern and practical with built-in cabinets and high-end finishes such as the luxurious bathtub.
If more room is required there are plenty of other possibilities on offer here with the option to lift and build underneath or even extend into the large backyard.
Location highlights include:
- Walking distance to local schools - Eagle Junction School Catchment
- Short distance to local esteemed private schools (St Agatha's, St Rita's College, Clayfield College & St Margaret's)
- A short stroll to Eagle Junction Train Station
- Walking distance to Kalinga Park, Kedron Brook bikeways & Toombul Shopping Centre
- Easy access to major aterial roads (Airport Link, Kingsford Smith Drive and Gateway/Pacific Motorways)
With Clayfield charm & convenience this is one property that deserves your inspection.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Clayfield, QLD 4011 priced between $450,000 and $840,000