9 Inglis Court Kingsley WA 6026
ALL OFFERS PRESENTED9 Inglis Court, Kingsley
Perched on prime elevated Kingsley land at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac street, this home will have you sitting back and relaxing beside your own tropical paradise wondering how you got so lucky. Marvel at the crystal clear waters of your pool fringed with tropical palms while the smell of BBQ delights your senses. Or get comfortable in one of the many livable areas of your new home. You'll need to act fast for your chance to view this 'first time on the market' gem!
- Luxurious below ground pool with plenty of shaded areas for pool side living
- Built-in BBQ perfect for entertaining
- Second elevated outdoor deck overlooking the pool
- Kitchen featuring large moveable island, granite tops, state-of-the-art Kleenmaid freestanding gas oven, rangehood, dishwasher and plenty of overhead storage
- Upstairs lounge with views over Kingsley and timber floors
- Servery, built in wine racks and hard wood floors in the dining room
- Open family room with high ceilings, and French doors
- Huge games room/second living room
- All 5 bedrooms featuring built in or walk in robes
- Ensuite boasting a double shower, heat lamp and granite vanity
- Exquisitely renovated bathroom
- External shed
- Fully alarmed
- Split system air con
- The highest street on the hill offering district views
- 150m to The Montessori School
- 300m from Cadogan Reserve, Moorland Park, Bindaree Rotary Park and Legana Park
- 500m to Goollelal Primary School
- 500m to Lake Goollelal
- 750m to Halidon Primary School
- In the Churchlands SHS catchment
- 1.5km to the Kingsley IGA Supermarket
- 1.5km to the Kingsway City Shopping Centre
- 2.2km to Greenwood Train Station
- 2.5km to the Kingsway Sporting Complex
- 5km from Westfield Whitford City
The opportunity to secure this home will NOT last for long so we urge you to contact TEAM NYLANDER right now, before your dream home remains just that...a dream.
Owner reserves the right to accept a suitable offer prior to the end date of the campaign
Property Code: 3698
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Kingsley, WA 6026 priced between $630,000 and $1,170,000