9 Illowra Way Duncraig WA 6023
Champagne sunsets!9 Illowra Way, Duncraig
Sitting high on a hill in the highly-desired pocket of Duncraig South among big, beautiful mansions built in the mid-late 90s, this elegant & well-built Don Russell double-storey home with a spacious floorplan will impress! 4beds, 2 baths plus multiple living areas, including a big games room or downstairs lounge, additional rumpus in kids wing and a large lounge or parents retreat upstairs, flowing out onto a good-sized balcony.
Let me walk you through some of its special features:
- As you enter you are greeted by a large entry void and high ceilings making the interiors light n bright
- The study or home office is located close to the front door, handy for client visits
- Spacious formal dining enjoys a wall of floor-to-ceiling windows that bathe the room in beautiful natural light
- French doors lead into a large lounge (or games room) that steps out onto the outdoor entertaining alfresco
- Big open plan kitchen, meals and family enjoys views to the serene outdoors through big picture windows
- The casual area also steps out to the large, elevated and private alfresco, overlooking an inviting pool
- Big grassed area for kids and pets to run amuck in
- The childrens wing comprises of 3 double bedrooms and a rumpus/TV room or kids activity/playroom
- Bathroom has a twin basin vanity and bath; separate laundry
- Double garage with internal entry
- Lounge or parents retreat stepping out onto a balcony with tree top views & ocean glimpses. The perfect spot to catch amazing sunsets and unwind after a hard days work!
- Big master bedroom with walk-in-robe; also steps out onto the balcony
- Generous ensuite with double basin vanity and bath; separate toilet
A great family home to enjoy for years, in a much sought-after neighbourhood! a must to view!
- Sun, 22nd Jan 3:00PM – 3:40PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Duncraig, WA 6023 priced between $700,000 and $1,300,000