9 Hermes Way Wulkuraka QLD 4305
THE CHOICES ARE ENDLESS WITH THIS WELL DESIGNED AND SPACIOUS BRICK DUPLEX9 Hermes Way, Wulkuraka
1 facing x 9 Hermes Way Wulkuraka and 1 facing x 147 Gregory Street Wulkuraka
(1) Spacious brick 3 bedrooms, 2 bathroom and SLUG on separate tiles and separate water meters.
(2) NON-Flooded blocks and NO BODY CORPORATE.
(3) For the investor: Purchase the duplex and be a part of the National Rental Affordability Scheme (NRAS) contract, as this property represents a secure income opportunity. Long term tenants in place until August 2017. Information related to the NRAS scheme is available on line at: https://www.dss.gov.au/our-responsibilities/housing-support/programmes-services/national-rental-affordility-scheme
(4) Purchase the duplex without the (NRAS) scheme with tenants of your choice.
(5) For the individual buyer: Purchase the duplex, live in one and rent the other.
(6) Or purchase each unit separately as an individual buyer.
So many choices for you to consider, this well designed non flood 816m2 spacious brick duplex consists individually of an air conditioned tiled open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area. The good size kitchen features stainless steel appliances including oven, range hood and dishwasher, a ceramic cook top, pantry, ample bench space and overhead cupboards. From the lounge/dining area there is a fly screened glass sliding door for access to the outdoor undercover pergola area and fully fenced back yard. A water tank takes care of the lawn and gardens. Three (3) carpeted bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans, the main bedroom has a tiled ensuite and walk in robe with a top shelf for storage. The main bathroom is tiled and features a full bath, separate shower, vanity unit and combined heat, light and exhaust fan. A separate toilet is in place from the hallway. The laundry with 1 x wash tub is available in the single remote lock up garage. Walk to park, school, convenience stores, and public transport. Ease of access to the highway, Amberley RAAF base and only a short drive to Ipswich CBD.
*File photographs used to protect tenants privacy.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Wulkuraka, QLD 4305 priced between $190,000 and $360,000