9 Florence Crescent Armidale NSW 2350
PRIVATE TOWNHOUSE9 Florence Crescent, Armidale
- 3 generous sized bedrooms, with the main bedroom upstairs and all with built in robes.
- The main bedroom has a generous ensuite and walk in robe and is privately located upstairs with an adjoining lounge/study space with an amazing northern outlook to the private back yard.
- Large recently updated modern kitchen with cork flooring, loads of storage, electric oven and cooktop and dishwasher.This is an amazing living area with private northern views and easy access to the timber alfresco area.
- Separate sunken lounge room off the kitchen/dining area with reverse cycle air conditioning.
- 2nd bedroom with built in robes off the laundry/storage area with the ability to be set up as a granny flat.
- 3rd bedroom off the main entrance with double French door access to a private courtyard and gardens.
- Main bathroom with separate shower, bath and toilet.
- Great storage through out with numerous built in cupboards.
- Well cared for manicured lawns and gardens with strategic rock gardens, water features, garden shed and a private outlook with no rear neighbours.
This is a quality 2 storey brick and tile townhouse in a tightly held cul-de-sac location in North Armidale. The property is in excellent condition with an updated kitchen, as new carpet/vinyl and paint. It is set on a fabulous yard space back off the main street with an amazing North facing backyard. Located in the Ben Venue School zone, this property will suit a mix of buyers that are looking for a quality home close to all services in an excellent location.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Armidale, NSW 2350 priced between $300,000 and $560,000