9 Derby Street Vaucluse 2030 NSW
Sophisticated Contemporary Living, Breathtaking City And Harbour Views
Showcasing all the hallmarks of inspired contemporary architecture, this sophisticated north west facing family home captures a magical harbour panorama from the Bridge, Opera House and city skyline north to Manly. Bathed in light, the low-maintenance residence features generous, free-flowing living spaces, a series of alfresco entertaining areas and ambient bedrooms enjoying access to the outdoors for an easy indoor/outdoor flow. Set on a wonderfully peaceful street just footsteps to Lighthouse Reserve, the oceanfront clifftops and Vaucluse Public School, it's an easy stroll to the fabulous lifestyle attractions of Watsons Bay.
• Four bedrooms on one level
• Main bedroom with limestone ensuite, northerly terrace
• Expansive lounge and dining room with sunny terrace
• Casual dining area with a smart granite island gas kitchen
• Top-floor family room, soaring curved ceiling and terrace
• Manicured rear garden with dining terrace and tall palms
• Opulent Carrara marble main bathroom plus guest WC
• Triple auto garaging with storeroom and internal access
• Polished timber floorboards, ducted air conditioning
• Excellent cross-ventilation for cooling summer breezes
• Skylights and glass to enhance natural light
• Full masonry construction
• Minutes walk to Watsons Bay, Nelson Park, Camp Cove and a number of other beaches
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Vaucluse, NSW 2030 priced between $2,300,000 and $4,200,000