9 Clovelly Road Hornsby 2077 NSW
Beautiful family cottage on north to rear parcel
Lovingly owned by the same family for 56 years, this beautifully kept cottage is embraced by picturesque gardens on a sunlit north to rear parcel. Its peaceful location is close to Hornsby CBD, train stations, multiple quality schools and bus services.
- Move in ready with scope to extend, renovate, rebuild (STCA)
- Flowing layout balances period details and modern updates
- Sun dappled alfresco setting leads onto landscaped gardens
- Central kitchen services indoor/outdoor living zones easily
- Well proportioned bedrooms, two appointed with built-in robes
- Elegant full bathroom showcases chic floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Polished timber/tile floor, nine foot ceilings, picture rails
- French windows, plantation shutters and air conditioning
- Carport plus separate shed or art studio, child-friendly lawn
- Family-friendly location close to parks, reserves and shops
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Hornsby, NSW 2077 priced between $900,000 and $1,600,000