9 Brewery Street Inverell NSW 2360
FAMILY HOME ACRES9 Brewery Street, Inverell
* Kitchen / dining area offering built-in wall oven, Ariston glass cook-top, abundant cupboard & preparation space, breakfast bench, double SS sink, lino flooring. Informal dining area with 4 door built-ins & large glass sliding doors onto the back verandah.
* Formal dining room off the front tiled entrance & informal dinning space - offering built-in bar, vintage wallpaper, large window, carpet flooring.
* Beautiful East facing formal sitting room connected to both the kitchen & the formal dining room.
* Large family room off the formal dining room: offering reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fan, large windows, carpet flooring. This is a great space.
* 4 generously proportioned bedrooms all with carpet flooring. 2 bedrooms with built-ins, spacious main with ceiling fan & feature wall lights.
* Large tiled bathroom with a very spacious & easy access shower area, single vanity, lots of room to move. Separate tiled toilet.
* Large laundry with access from the back verandah, laundry tub, second toilet, electric hot water system.
* Beautifully planted front & back yard. Ramp access to the back varandah offering level access to the informal dining area.
* Loads of quality shed space including a Hardiplank 2 door lock-up garage with concrete floor, power, lights, 1 electric roller door & 1 manual roller door. Double open carport. Zincalume garden shed. Large colourbond shed / workshop - 7m x 9m approx. boasting 3 phase power, concrete floor, power connected, this is a fantastic shed.
* Bore with electric submersible pumping to a 7000gal concrete tank & to troughing.
* 2 stables with day yard. Fenced paddock separate to the house yard.
INSPECTION HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Property Code: 222
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Inverell, NSW 2360 priced between $340,000 and $640,000