9 Blaxland Place Forest Lake QLD 4078
Believe it or not the owners are moving to Ripley!9 Blaxland Place, Forest Lake
So, the only thing standing in their way is finding a buyer for their perfectly renovated and ready to move into home.
1. Presentation - It will not be beaten. Our owner is absolutely fastidious about looking after their home. In fact, this is one of those rare properties that you can simply move in, unpack, relax, and immediately start enjoying without having to spend another dollar.
2. Interior - A well thought out 3 bedroom home with a comfortable lounge and dining rooms, delightfully renovated bathroom, modern dishwasher, air conditioned living, modern floors, quality drapes and carpets.
3. Outdoors - Undercover Alfresco area can accommodate all family gatherings with ease. Well maintained lawns and gardens with room for the trampoline, swings or even a swimming pool.
4. Position - For years now many families have made Forest Lake top of their list for most desirable locations. With respected primary and high schools, access to all major motorways, a choice of Forest Lake Village, Mt Ommaney Shopping Centre , restaurants, peaceful parks and excellent public transport this must be perfection in positions.
5. Last but not least - Motivation. Because our owners are most definite about selling, this one will be the best buy of the month. It is packed full of value and represents excellent affordability in this most sought-after suburb.
Check out the features this property has to offer:
. low maintenance home in a great location
. kitchen with good work surfaces
. air condition living
. ceiling fans throughout
. three bedrooms
. master with ensuite and walk in robe
. Double Lock up garage
. easy access to public transport
Don't delay, call today to arrange your inspection.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Forest Lake, QLD 4078 priced between $300,000 and $560,000