9 Barooga St Berrigan NSW 2712
LOCATION !!! GREAT FAMILY HOME OR INVESTMENT.9 Barooga St, Berrigan
LOCATION: Situated in a good quiet street close to town and all facilities, with rear lane access.
GOOD LOOKING SOLID BRICK RENDERED AND TILE HOME IN A GREAT LOCATION. RECENTLY HAD RENOVATIONS AND IN EXCELLENT CONDITION. CURRENTLY HAS A GOOD TENANT WHO WANTS TO STAY IF SOLD TO AN INVESTOR.
* With recent tasteful renovations, polished floor boards and easy care.
* Entry porch to front door, opening to a large lounge room, with split system reverse cycle air conditioner, high ceilings, polished Murray pine floorboards and blinds, an old fire place with a gas point behind an oil heater.
* Open plan dining room and kitchen, timber floors and blinds, air conditioner.
* Kitchen is spacious with electric cooking and dish washer, plenty of cupboard and bench space.
* 3 bedrooms, the main has mirrored BIR, air conditioner and TV point, all with carpet, ceiling fans and blinds.
* New bathroom has glass shower, corner vanity and toilet.
* Rumpus room is a super space with sliding door from dining kitchen with floating floor a built in laundry cupboard, exit personal door to carport. A new second toilet is in this area and and french doors out to the covered "El Fresco" entertainment area with plastic roll down blinds.
* Lock up garage workshop in front of the carport.
* Fully fenced back yard with rear lane access and garden shed.
IT'S A SUPER HOME WITH NOTHING TO DO TO IT, JUST MOVE STRAIGHT IN.
GREAT VALUE AT ONLY $149,000
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Berrigan, NSW 2712 priced between $100,000 and $190,000