9 Archer Street Concord 2137 NSW
SOLD | Dib Chidiac 0415 657 331
A showcase for effortless style, this beautifully designed executive full brick home is also a family sanctuary and an entertainers' haven, with gracious proportions, high-end finishes and an uplifting sense of light and space in its abundant accommodation.
- Perfectly situated between prestigious Concord Golf Club precinct and Majors Bay foreshore
- Brick interiors, elegant formal lounge with own courtyard, separate dining
- Stone bench kitchen, stainless steel Euro range, huge family living/dining zone, study
- Private, north facing rear garden flowing to sparkling water feature pool
- Main bedroom with ensuite & balcony, built-in robes
- Main bathroom with frameless shower screen, extra bathroom in laundry
- Rigging balustrades, double lock-up garage, ample storage, air conditioning
- Convenient to schools, transport, parks and Majors Bay Rd shops
Land size (approx.): 575.4sqm & Land Dimensions (approx.): 15.24m x 37.985m
Outgoings per quarter (approx): Council $421 & Water $203
Contact Dib Chidiac | Available 7 days on 0415 657 331 - www.dibchidiac.com.au
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Concord, NSW 2137 priced between $1,700,000 and $3,100,000