9 Abigail Street Hunters Hill 2110 NSW
Double brick bungalow in a sought-after enclave
Available for the first time in 58 years years, this cherished home offers a flexible layout with a peaceful and private outdoor sanctuary. It rests on a large north rear block in a prized street, a stroll from schools and parks, shops, cafes and city buses.
- Level 702sqm block boast established front and rear gardens
- Raised rear combined lounge/dining opens to an alfresco area
- Neat gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
- Master suite includes generous light-filled ensuite with spa bath
- Elevated entertainers' terrace overlooks plunge pool
- Upper-accommodation acts as third bedroom or studio space
- Separate living spaces include formal and informal zones
- Timber floors, ornate ceilings, internal laundry, two sunrooms
- Oversized garage with internal access, additional off-street parking
- Hunters Hill Public, St Joseph's catchment and renowned schools
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Hunters Hill, NSW 2110 priced between $1,700,000 and $3,100,000