9/3-7 Wharf Street East Gosford 2250 NSW
Executive Waterfront Apartment
This superb waterfront apartment provides quality inclusions, spacious indoor/outdoor living and extensive, magical water views. Offering a sense of peacefulness, privacy, security and convenience all in a well-maintained, friendly environment.
- Large living space with direct access to two balconies both with glorious water views, quality built-in storage units and bamboo flooring
- Enormous master suite with balcony access, custom cabinetry to wardrobe and walk-in dressing room, light-filled modern ensuite
- Further two sunny bedrooms, one with built-in robe, the second presently used as home office with two fitted desks and storage cabinets
- Exquisite kitchen with pantry, Miele appliances including oven, steam oven, built-in microwave, warming drawer, and dishwasher, CaesarStone bench tops, soft-close drawers and wide breakfast bar
- Natural gas, split system air-conditioning, functional internal laundry, powder room, LED lighting
- Access to the building's private jetty with bench seat and lighting, beautifully maintained grounds
- Secure parking for two cars, two large lockable storage units and level entry to your apartment via the complex's internal lift.
- Walk to East Gosford boutique shopping village, cafes and restaurants, and only short drive to Gosford train station or
M1 Motorway for Sydney/Newcastle.
Inspection for this very special offering is by appointment -call Sharron to arrange your viewing.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in East Gosford, NSW 2250 priced between $900,000 and $1,600,000