9/2 Wetherill Street Narrabeen NSW 2101
Glorious Airy and Sun filled Apartment9/2 Wetherill Street, Narrabeen
Enjoying the gorgeous light of a magical northern aspect the boutique low rise and intimate building creates an enviable beach lifestyle. This spacious, bright and breezy two bedroom apartment features a north facing Master Bedroom, living area and covered balcony. Set on the 1st and top floor within an impeccable building with beautiful wrap around common gardens, it offers a fresh and easy care pet friendly home.
- Brand New gas kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops, smoked glass mirrored splashbacks, polyurethane cabinetry with soft close fitted drawers and Delonghi appliances.
- Sleek modern bathroom featuring dual head shower and frameless glass recess, floor to ceiling feature tiles and heated towel rails
- 2 spacious bedrooms, with north and east aspect with mirrored fitted built in wardrobes
- Wonderful and very functional floor plan in pet friendly building
- Delightful and spacious north facing tiled balcony, perfect for alfresco entertaining with plantation shutters throughout
- Interiors with crisp neutral décor, internal laundry and second toilet
- Two car spaces in secured car park with storage unit
Beautifully presented, offering a palate of contemporary tones and with nothing to do. Move in and enjoy the wonderful lifestyle on offer with Narrabeen Lake and the Collaroy beach front within walking distance.
Council Rates: $334.52 per quarter
Water Rates: $175.00 per quarter + usage
Strata Levies: $982.21 per quarter
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Narrabeen, NSW 2101 priced between $670,000 and $1,240,000