9/14 Kingston Drive Banora Point NSW 2486
LOW SET VILLA - overlooking the fairways9/14 Kingston Drive, Banora Point
Relax in style with this nicely presented low set (3) bedroom villa unit, overlooking the water course and golfing playing fields.
- Generous living & dining area
- Modernised kitchen with stainless appliances & soft closing draws
- Master bedroom with ensuite & built in robe
- Two additional bedrooms with robes
- Fully enclosed all weather verandah / sunroom with easy care flooring
- Lock up remote garage with internal access
- Lower level is a huge room ideal for workshop / man cave or perhaps you could convert it to a rumpus room / also opens on to covered patio
- Reverse cycle split system air-conditioner
- Solar Hot water
- Crim Safe security screening
- Plenty of storage
- End of complex with plenty of visitors parking
- Gated complex
- Rates $2,000 approx per annum
- Body Corp - $35 per week
- Market rent $400 - $425 per week
- Water rates $TBA
This idyllic property offers a tranquil outlook where you can sit back and watch the ducks wade past & share in the recreational golfers frustrations as they attempt to hit their little white ball into tiny cups!
Within (5) minutes you can enjoy local shopping at Banora Village offering a large selection of all the required necessities & is also next door to Club Banora providing Golf, Olympic heated pools, Tennis & entertainment.
Tweed Hospital, Bowls & Major shopping can be found at Tweed within (10) minutes.
Coolangatta Airport & Southern Cross University is approximately (12) minutes.
If you are looking for a low maintenance abode with space and a lovely outlook, then surely this is it.
In addition, it would also suit those of any age or mobility.
Won't last at this price!
- Sat, 22nd Oct 2:00PM – 2:30PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Banora Point, NSW 2486 priced between $250,000 and $460,000