8B Swinburne Avenue Plympton Park SA 5038
Brand new contemporary homes close to transport and park!8B Swinburne Avenue, Plympton Park
The architecturally designed homes have been thoughtfully put together with colours and quality materials, that easily merge with the surroundings making them part of everyone's wish list. Take advantage of $15,000.00 First Home Owners Grant, subject to eligibility.
These lovely homes feature 3 spacious bedrooms, built in robes, ensuite, centrally located main bathroom, open plan living area, good meals space, kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, alfresco and a garage with contemporary panel lift automatic roller door.
These new turn-key homes at Plympton park have the following features:
- 3 spacious bedrooms with built in mirrored sliding robes
- High ceilings with LED downlights
- High end kitchen with stone bench top, two tone cupboards and Euro stainless steel appliances
- Dishwasher, gas cooktop, glass splashback, window splashback and double sink to the kitchen
- Water point behind fridge
- Quality tiles to kitchen, meals, family, wet areas and alfresco
- Quality carpet to bedrooms
- Ensuite and bathroom with high end basins, tapware and semi frameless shower screens
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Garage with automatic panel lift roller door, laundry and rear access
- Low maintenance landscaped gardens
- Plumbed Rainwater tank
- Completely insulated
- Gas instantaneous hot water system
- Dead lock to front timber door and key locks to windows for added security
- Flyscreens to all windows
- Rendered façade with contemporary colour
- Alfresco for all year entertaining
Don't miss this rare opportunity and contact me, Gary Brar now to discuss.
Disclaimer: The floorplan is for illustration purposes only.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Plympton Park, SA 5038 priced between $350,000 and $650,000