8A Ronald Avenue Bulleen VIC 3105
Premium Quality, 3 Bedroom, Builder's Own Home8A Ronald Avenue, Bulleen
The 2 storey brick veneer and rendered home, on its own title, occupies a low maintenance block and presents an attractive street presence with neat front garden, secure entry, double auto garage and off-street parking space.
Opening to a wide hallway flooded with natural light from a double storey void, this immaculately maintained home features the main bedroom with double shower, double vanity ensuite and fitted WIR at the front of the home, plus a private study. A spacious tiled area encompasses a powder room, large fitted laundry and entry to the double auto garage.
Polished Tasmanian Oak flooring leads through to the light, spacious kitchen/living/dining area where sliding doors open out to a private alfresco deck and bountiful vegie garden.
The kitchen provides a spotless and well-ordered workplace comprising a caesarstone island bench, Bosch appliances, dishwasher drawer, large pantry and abundant storage.
Upstairs are 2 further bedrooms (one with BIR and the other WIR) and generous family bathroom with a large soaker bath.
Further features include ducted heating and refrigerated air-conditioning, ducted vacuum, auto window blinds in the living areas and video intercom plus a tasteful colour palette featured throughout the home.
Conveniently close to Marcellin College, Trinity and Carey sportsgrounds, primary schools, Heidelberg Station via bus, Westfield Doncaster, Yarra Parklands and Eastern Freeway/Eastlink.
* Craftsman built 3 bedroom, 2 storey home on its own title
* Main bedroom & ensuite at ground level
* 2 bedrooms & large family bathroom upstairs
* Spacious open kitchen/living/dining area & alfresco deck
* An easy walk to Bulleen Plaza Shopping Centre
* Close to schools, shops, bus, parks & Eastern Freeway
Also visit the stand alone website at: www.8aronaldavenuebulleen.com
Terms: 10% deposit, balance 90/120 days
- Thu, 27th Oct 3:00PM – 3:30PM +
- Sat, 29th Oct 4:00PM – 4:30PM +
- Thu, 3rd Nov 3:00PM – 3:30PM +
- Sat, 5th Nov 3:00PM – 3:30PM +
- Thu, 10th Nov 3:00PM – 3:30PM +
- Sat, 12th Nov 12:30PM – 1:00PM +
- Sat, 12th Nov 1:00PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Bulleen, VIC 3105 priced between $770,000 and $1,430,000