89 Raceview Avenue Hendra QLD 4011
Where Thought Design and Entertaining Come Together89 Raceview Avenue, Hendra
Everywhere you look you can see the cleaver choices that have been done to create space, separation and flow that makes this some 267 sqm internal space work without compromise. The perfect position of north facing for those cooling summer breezes and the morning rising sun. This is a family home but also an entertainer's home with multiple covered upper and lower terrace spaces, grass area and sparkling new in ground pool. For those keen on the horse racing then there are 180-degree unobstructed views of the Doomben track being the best seat in the house. This house has been designed as a low maintaince, energy efficient house and is perfectly positioned for easy access to Hendra and Clayfield shopping, Brisbane airport as well as access to the sunshine and gold coasts.
- 4 bedrooms, 3 downstairs with guest room with own ensuite
- Private master retreat upstairs with luxurious ensuite , its own retreat, built in study and WIR
- Designer kitchen upstairs with 3m centre stone bench top
- True butler's pantry with dishwasher and surrounding cupboards
- Built in outdoor BBQ and wine fridge with serving window from the kitchen
- Light filled upstairs open plan dining, living with louvers and sliders
- Wooden floors and neutral toned carpet in the bedrooms
- High ceilings with voids to increase natural and light angles
- Second living area, rumpus room flowing outdoors to lower terrace and in ground pool
- Separate laundry with built in cabinetry, reverse ducted air conditioning
- Secure double lock up garage with internal access, gate house and keyless entry
- 412 sqm block in a quiet position at the end of the street
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes
- Air Conditioning
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Fully Fenced
- Secure Parking
- Living Areas
- 4 Virtual Tour:Click to view
Other FeaturesCity Views, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Heating, Pets Allowed, Pool
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Hendra, QLD 4011 priced between $900,000 and $1,700,000