89 Grandview Drive Newport NSW 2106
Whales Frolicking by Day, Fireworks by Night89 Grandview Drive, Newport
- In-ground solar heated pool with alfresco area captures Northern sunshine
- Light filled casual dining space looks out to pool
- A kitchen with views you would be happy to cook with! Granite benchtops, integrated dishwasher and microwave
- Lounge and dining with incredible ocean outlook, offers combustion wood fire and leads to entertaining deck
- Master bedroom with built-in robes, ensuite bathroom and access to balcony
- 3 additional bedrooms, each with views and 2 accessing balcony
- Main bathroom with bath plus additional powder room
- Generous ventilated under house storage
- Laundry room with access to garden
- Additional extras include air-conditioning, underfloor heating throughout, alarm system, feature garden lighting, security sensor lights
Council Rates: $1726.78 per quarter
Water Rates: $317.49 per quarter + usage
Cherie Sevenoaks 0414 400 689 / email@example.com
Sam Thompson 0497 618 492 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Newport, NSW 2106 priced between $1,200,000 and $2,200,000