89 Belvoir Pwy Darch WA 6065
A BREATH OF FRESH AIR!89 Belvoir Pwy, Darch
Stunningly situated opposite the BEAUTIFUL Belvoir Park and luxuriously surrounded by other QUALITY family residences, this IMPECCABLE 4 bedroom 2 bathroom Summit home offers the finest in MODERN low-maintenance living on a slightly-elevated 480sqm (approx.) block that has been utilised to absolute PERFECTION!
Only WALKING DISTANCE separates this fine property from the sprawling Ashdale Park, Ashdale Primary School, Ashdale Secondary College, Kingsway Christian College, the Kingsway Bar & Bistro and shopping at the excellent Darch Plaza, whilst sporting facilities at Kingsway Regional Sporting Complex, nearby public transport and so much more are at your UTMOST CONVENIENCE!
The house itself is impressive too, with a stylish facade only setting the scene for the excellence lying within. Doubling as the central hub is an open-plan family, dining and kitchen area that extends outdoors to both a shaded and private side courtyard, as well as a fabulous rear alfresco entertaining space and an adjacent pitched patio deck for those larger occasions. With mature fruit trees, there isn't a better way to get ready for summer!
A carpeted theatre room is more than comfortable, whilst the master bedroom suite is spacious and is set apart from the rest of the bedrooms by its sublime mirrored built-in wardrobes, split-system air-conditioning system and double sliding doors opening into an ensuite bathroom that comprises of a shower, separate toilet and twin vanities. The remote-controlled double garage has its own side storage area, rear access and provides a handy internal shopper's entrance via the laundry.
For an easy lock-up-and-leave lifestyle in a quiet street with fantastic family parklands and even a playground at your very front doorstep, look no further - you may have just found your new home!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
- Recessed ceiling to the family area, along with built-in cabinetry, a gas bayonet and split-system air-conditioning
- The kitchen boasts stylish light fittings, as well as glass splashbacks, a breakfast bar for casual meals, a five-burner Westinghouse gas cook top/electric oven, a range hood, Samsung dishwasher and a double sink
- Theatre room with built-in speakers and split-system air-conditioning
- Carpet to all bedrooms, including the 2nd/3rd/4th bedrooms that all have built-in robes
- Ceiling fans in 2nd/3rd bedrooms
- Separate bath and shower in the main bathroom
- Tiled laundry with outdoor access
- Separate second toilet
- Walk-in linen press
- Quality low-maintenance flooring to main living zone
- Feature down lighting
- Front security door
- Artificial front and rear lawns
- Manicured gardens & mature fruit trees
- Fish pond at rear, by the entertaining areas
- Gas hot water system
- Side access
- Completed in 2006
- 450m (approx.) to Ashdale Secondary College
- 650m (approx.) to Ashdale Primary School
- 700m (approx.) to Kingsway Christian College
- 1.0km (approx.) to the Kingsway Bar and Bistro/Darch Plaza Shops
- 1.2km (approx.) to Kingsway Regional Sports Centre
- 3.2km (approx.) to Kingsway City Shopping Centre
- 19.4km (approx.) to Perth CBD
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Darch, WA 6065 priced between $40,000 and $80,000