8/785 Brunswick Street New Farm QLD 4005
Exceptional New Farm living in two-bedroom apartment8/785 Brunswick Street, New Farm
Featuring the solid brick construction of brutalist architecture, the advantages of a corner position, and extra storage in the spacious garage, this well-maintained apartment attracts low body corporate fees in a high-end location.
The covered balcony faces north-east with views of the heritage-listed Wynberg Residence, promising an outlook that wont be built out, along with abundant breezes.
Timeless and ever-popular, this ideally located apartment is a must-see for savvy investors and potential owner-occupiers.
- two bedrooms with built-ins and south-east outlook with city views
- one bathroom with combined bath and shower
- versatile kitchen with ample storage
- sun-lit dining area with balcony access
- separate lounge area with expansive windows and outlook
- corner location with plentiful breezes
- north-east facing balcony with views of heritage-listed residence
- single lock-up garage with space for storage
- generous common areas and city views
- well-maintained common roof-top entertaining area
- ideal location close to all amenities
The apartment is perfectly situated to take advantage of New Farms shopping and dining precincts, and proximity to public transport. Desirable opportunities like this dont come along every day, so book your inspection today.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in New Farm, QLD 4005 priced between $350,000 and $650,000