87 Kippen Drive Ball Bay QLD 4741
Manicured Magnificence on 9,721m287 Kippen Drive, Ball Bay
Established on the Western side of the block is the solid brick air conditioned home with the most expansive entertaining area I have ever seen and in the yard are sheds, sheds and more sheds to accommodate vehicles or the hobby enthusiast. Live healthy with a variety of home grown fruit trees - yum!
The Eastern side of the block is flat and resembles a golf green, ideal for those to practise their golf swings or for the children to ride 4x4 wheeler motorbikes.
Life out here is quiet, its laidback and you just might get lured in to a spot of fishing or crabbing at the boat ramp 2 minutes travel up the road.
- Lowset brick home with raked pine ceilings
- Spacious kitchen with breakfast bar
- 4th room has a spa, ideal as a 4th bedroom
- Zoned as rural residential
- 8x6m powered shed
- Two 6x6m powered sheds
- 6x7m enclosed shade house
- 13x6 screened entertaining area
- 4x5m storage shed
- 3x3 mower or storage shed
- 6x3m awning (ideal for a tractor)
- Town water, rainwater (concrete rainwater tank) and bore water
- Close to Belmunda & Constant Creek for water play
- Gravel boat ramp on Kippen Dr
- School bus runs past house to Seaforth or Mackay
- 10 minutes' drive to Cape Hillsborough Resort
- Lychie trees, small mango orchard, Cavendish and ladyfinger bananas, Cashew nut tree, Mandarin tree, Paw Paw trees, Starfruit tree.
Offers considered prior to Auction so don't delay as this beautiful property can be secured now.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Sat, 15th Oct 2:00PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Ball Bay, QLD 4741 priced between $300,000 and $550,000