87 Kenrick Street Merewether 2291 NSW
Californian Bungalow Charm
With Californian bungalow charms, this home of undeniable character and comfort combines the timeless beauty of its 1930's origins with a sympathetically extended floorplan offering a choice of living spaces, a hub-of-the-home kitchen and generous four bedroom, two bathroom accommodation. Created for all kinds of family entertaining, a large rear all-weather deck adjoins, level lawns, the refreshing saltwater pool and double garage. Peaceful and private, these superb areas will impress. With scope to further finesse on a generous 635sqm allotment and superbly appealing for families, 87 Kenrick Street is literally steps from popular Hamilton South Public School, parkland and vibrant shopping and eateries at The Junction.
- Californian bungalow flaunts strong street appeal with a freshly painted exterior
- Striking character detail includes leadlight windows, picture rails and timber floors
- Lounge room and open plan family living and dining with superb in/outdoor flow
- Kitchen with electric cooktop and dishwasher offers scope to update and add value
- 4 bedrooms served by a master ensuite & family bathroom with shower over bath
- Superb alfresco spaces and saltwater pool for families who love to entertain
- Eco-friendly solar electricity panels and solar heat pump for hot water; ducted air
- Superbly located minutes from Marketown, Bar Beach and the harbour foreshore
- Building and Pest reports available on request
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Merewether, NSW 2291 priced between $800,000 and $1,600,000