87 Brisbane Corso Fairfield QLD 4103
OUTSTANDING RIVERFRONT LIVING87 Brisbane Corso, Fairfield
This expansive home encompasses two levels of multiple living spaces that blend together seamlessly, yet offering separation when needed. Easy, yet sophisticated interior finishes create a home that is as much timeless as it is modern, offering an outstanding list of features that have become an expectation of homes of this calibre. The home has been designed around the spectacular river back drop with entertaining and lifestyle in mind.
The centrally located kitchen brings function and form creating the hub of the home and services both formal and informal dining areas including the oversized deck which creates the perfect vantage point to keep an eye on the pool, your own private pontoon and watch the water activities on the Brisbane River. With six bedrooms in total, four bedrooms on the upper level including the Master retreat privately located to the back of the home to enjoy the outlook and complete with balcony to retire to each night. The upper level also has a gym, which could also convert to another media room or bedroom if needed. The other two bedrooms are on the lower level.
The lower level has been created with entertaining in mind flowing out to an alfresco entertaining area (complete with heating) overlooking the sparkling in-ground pool and pontoon to enjoy every aspect of riverfront living. The home also offers four car garaging so plenty of room for the cars and the toys!
Located on the beautiful river walks and parks, it is hard to believe you are only 5km to the CBD and so close to every convenience imaginable. With easy access to the Green Bridge, QLD Tennis Centre, Major Hospitals, Major Universities, Prestige Private Schools, Transport Fairfield Shopping Centre
Outstanding features of 87 Brisbane Corso, Fairfield at a glance:
- 815 sqm of absolute Riverfront land complete with pontoon
- 6 bedrooms, 4 on the upper level with the option of 2 on the lower level
- Wet bar outside Master bedroom to fully utilize upper level
- Multiple living and entertaining areas on both levels
- Chef’s kitchen with induction (including induction wok) butler’s pantry
- 4 car garaging with room for all the toys + storage
- Gym home theatre
- Marble flooring downstairs, including an opulent marble staircase, with wooden floorboards up upper level
- 4 stylish bathrooms, 2 with freestanding bath tubs, all oversized
- Outside heating
- In-ground swimming pool with poolside entertaining
- State of the art security system key pad entry
- Ducted air-conditioning + fireplace
- Only 5km to the CBD and
- Easy access to the Green Bridge, QLD Tennis Centre, Major Hospitals, Major Universities, Prestige Private Schools, Transport Fairfield Shopping Centre
Call Jane Elvin to discuss this property further.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Fairfield, QLD 4103 priced between $2,100,000 and $3,900,000