87 Albany Street Point Frederick NSW 2250
Absolute waterfront property in Point Frederick87 Albany Street, Point Frederick
- Stunning two-storey home with high ceilings and timber floors combining its retro past with contemporary finishes, delivering a unique touch, bathed in sunshine.
- Kitchen and living areas open to large entertainer's deck with magnificent views.
- Perfect for families, with six bedrooms, separate family room, and mini-gym.
- Master suite with walk-in wardrobe, ensuite and expansive water views from bed rolling out into your private courtyard
- Large home office also with substantial water views and separate storage room/wine cellar.
- Two single lock-up garages and a 6x3m garden shed for your boats, kayaks, and fishing gear.
- Subdivision potential (STCA) Live in/rent out the current home, then design and build your dream home on the water's edge to fully capitalise on its sublime setting and north-easterly aspect.
Fronting the tranquil Caroline Bay, allowing you to explore the expansive Brisbane waterways, beaches and beyond from your backyard mooring.
The redevelopment and expansion opportunities here in the recently reported Point Piper of the Central Coast are endless. https://tinyurl.com/ya324a3f
Just moments from public and private schools, cafes, marina, and shopping village, with swift access to the M1 and Sydney and Newcastle airports, this is your once in a lifetime opportunity at one of Point Frederick's most exclusive and desirable addresses.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Point Frederick, NSW 2250 priced between $1,400,000 and $2,600,000