86 Bundock Street Randwick NSW 2031
Space, Light and Quality86 Bundock Street, Randwick
With the proportions of a generous freestanding home, the well finished interiors are designed with carefree contemporary comfort in mind.
On offer for the first time in 32 years, it is metres to the sweeping grounds of Randwick's Environmental Park a walk to the light rail, schools and cafes and minutes to beach, The Spot and the University of New South Wales.
* A selection of casual and formal lounge and dining spaces
* Double bedrooms, built-in wardrobes, teenager's retreat
* Designer kitchen, CaesarStone benches, Ilve gas appliances
* Ultra stylish lower level bathroom with frameless glass shower
* Sun-washed rear garden with BBQ terrace, room for a pool
* Polished floors, fireplace, double garage, skylights, storage
Council: $620.27 per quarter
Water: $187.07 per quarter
Auction: Saturday 22nd October 2016
Venue: On Site at 12.15pm
View: Thurs & Sat 12-12.30pm (commencing Sat 24th Sept)
Details: Corrinne Olsen 0425 270 003
- Sat, 1st Oct 12:00PM – 12:30PM +
- Thu, 6th Oct 12:00PM – 12:30PM +
- Sat, 8th Oct 12:00PM – 12:30PM +
- Thu, 13th Oct 12:00PM – 12:30PM +
- Sat, 15th Oct 12:00PM – 12:30PM +
- Thu, 20th Oct 12:00PM – 12:30PM +
- Sat, 22nd Oct 12:00PM – 12:15PM +
- Sat, 22nd Oct 12:15PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Randwick, NSW 2031 priced between $1,500,000 and $2,700,000