85 Sycamore Drive Duncraig WA 6023
A Class Apart!85 Sycamore Drive, Duncraig
They dont make homes like this anymore! Classy, sophisticated and generously proportioned! Sitting pretty on a rare 855m2 block.
You can tell it was built with the finest in mind! Elegant marble floors, high ceilings, big open plan, light n bright interiors and exquisite lead light touches greet you as you step inside. Big picture windows grace every room in the house so you can enjoy natural light and tranquil garden views from wherever you are! The generous floor plan has been well thought out, offering multiple formal and casual living areas to spread out in, and great separation for the growing family with the kids wing, that includes a TV/rumpus room, sitting upstairs!
This home truly is a class apart!
Let me walk you through its wonderful features:
- Double door entry into a massive light n bright entry and formal areas
- Timeless marble adorns the floors capped by high ceilings
- Large formal lounge with fireplace and views to the front garden
- Lavish formal dining with tranquil views through elegant waterfall windows that bathe the room in natural light!
- The study sits just off the entry with premium built in desk and cabinetry
- Massive casual living with banks of picture windows and glass sliders that visually and physically connect the indoors with the out, to create a seamless flow for living and entertaining!
- Big open plan kitchen and meals is the central hub of the casual living areas. The same premium cabinetry compliments the kitchen, offset by granite bench tops, giving it a timeless appeal. Modern appliances including AEG induction cook top, Meile oven, microwave and warming tray, and plenty of storage make the kitchen a very special workplace for the home chef!
- A super-sized family/games room sits off the kitchen and can be closed off by French doors if needed.
- Another TV/activity room sits on the other side of the kitchen great as a kids study area if you wanted to keep an eye on them or assist them while you cook. Or as a music or hobby room. Similar quality cabinetry provides valuable space for a TV, books, photo albums, board games, CDs etc
It could also be a great 5th bedroom as it sits in close proximity to the 3rd bathroom. Perfect for granny, older child or overnight guests
- If youve always wanted a lavish master bedroom then this one will impress! The huge master bedroom is complimented with a large ensuite that also boasts a waterfall window that brings in both light and private outdoor views!
- The 3 kids bedrooms sit upstairs each very generous and also enjoying backyard views through large windows.
- Another TV/rumpus room upstairs gives kids their own space to enjoy.
- The extra-large and very private backyard enjoys a pergola that runs along the entire rear of the house to create multiple living and entertaining zones to enjoy with family and friends come rain or shine
- A fabulous pool, with easy-care chemigem, adds to summer fun!
- Fantastic location, just an easy walk to every amenity that matters! Stroll to fabulous Juniper Park to walk the dog or kick a footy with the kids, walk to Davallia Primary School, popular Carine Open Space, Carine Glades Shopping Centre known for its gourmet shops, even to the trains! Close to Carine High and handy to St Stephens Schools, and a quick drive to popular beaches and coastal cafes
- Ducted air-conditioning - reverse cycle downstairs, evaporative upstairs
- Solar heated pool with additional pump for the solar heating
- Alarm, ducted vacuuming
- Secure internal access from the garage
- Shared bore
- Flawlessly maintained!
If you are looking for something special then this home will impress! As will the envious life-style of sought-after Carine Glades!
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Duncraig, WA 6023 priced between $700,000 and $1,300,000