85 Sycamore Drive Duncraig 6023 WA
Big home on huge 855m2 block exudes timeless elegance!
As you turn into Sycamore Drive lined by gorgeous Sycamore trees you know you have entered an exclusive area! Be greeted by elegant mansions and gorgeous Juniper Park and find yourself at this quality residence with its manicured garden.
The minute you enter you know this is no ordinary home and was built with the finest in mind! Large open plan spaces with exclusive waterfall windows, sophisticated marble floors complimented by subtle lead light accents, reflect the quality and timeless beauty of this architect-designed home!
Designed with space in mind this home offers 5 living areas to provide ample room for the family to spread out in, including a separate kids rumpus/TV room in the kids wing! Youll love how the casual living areas wrap around the backyard with large picture windows that bring the outdoors in, so you can enjoy beautiful pool and garden views from every room including the kitchen! In fact big picture windows grace every room so that you can enjoy natural light and tranquil garden views no matter where you are!
This spacious floor plan also provides the flexibility to create a separate guest/granny bedroom close to the 3rd bathroom should you have a need for a 5th bedroom.
If you are looking for that special home then this is truly is a class apart!
Let me walk you through some of its wonderful features:
- Double door entry into a massive light n bright entry and formal areas
- Timeless marble adorns the floors capped by high ceilings
- Large formal lounge with fireplace and views to the front garden
- Lavish formal dining with tranquil views through elegant waterfall windows that bathe the room in natural light!
- The study sits just off the entry with premium built in desk and cabinetry
- Massive casual living with banks of picture windows and glass sliders that visually and physically connect the indoors with the out, to create a seamless flow for living and entertaining!
- Big open plan kitchen and meals is the central hub of the casual living areas. The same premium cabinetry compliments the kitchen, offset by granite bench tops, giving it a timeless appeal. Modern appliances including AEG induction cook top, Meile oven, microwave and warming tray, and plenty of storage make the kitchen a very special workplace for the home chef!
- A super-sized family/games room sits off the kitchen and can be closed off by French doors if needed.
- Another TV/activity room sits on the other side of the kitchen great as a kids study area if you wanted to keep an eye on them or assist them while you cook. Or as a music or hobby room. Similar quality cabinetry provides valuable space for a TV, books, photo albums, board games, CDs etc
It could also be a great 5th bedroom as it sits in close proximity to the 3rd bathroom. Perfect for granny, older child or overnight guests
- If youve always wanted a lavish master bedroom then this one will impress! The huge master bedroom is complimented with a large ensuite that also boasts a waterfall window that brings in both light and private outdoor views!
- The 3 kids bedrooms sit upstairs each very generous and also enjoying backyard views through large windows.
- Another TV/rumpus room upstairs gives kids their own space to enjoy.
- The extra-large and very private backyard enjoys a pergola that runs along the entire rear of the house to create multiple living and entertaining zones to enjoy with family and friends come rain or shine
- A fabulous pool, with easy-care chemigem, adds to summer fun!
- Fantastic location, just an easy walk to every amenity that matters! Stroll to fabulous Juniper Park to walk the dog or kick a footy with the kids, walk to Davallia Primary School, popular Carine Open Space, Carine Glades Shopping Centre known for its gourmet shops, even to the trains! Close to Carine High and handy to St Stephens Schools, and a quick drive to popular beaches and coastal cafes
- Ducted air-conditioning - reverse cycle downstairs, evaporative upstairs
- Solar heated pool with additional pump for the solar heating
- Alarm, ducted vacuuming
- Secure internal access from the garage
- Shared bore
- Flawlessly maintained!
If you are looking for something special then this home will impress! As will the envious life-style of sought-after Carine Glades!
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Duncraig, WA 6023 priced between $700,000 and $1,300,000